ESP (Emergency Services Program) Membership
As a professional, you know the importance of training and pre-planning in disaster prevention, response, and closure. Restore All's free ESP Membership is designed with your training and pre-planning needs in mind and is divided into three phases: Before an Event, During an Event, and After an Event. Your ESP membership not only works with your current plan, it is specifically designed to prepare staff and tenants for life safety and responding to water, fire, mold, and other emergencies.
ESP members receive a customized plan with pre-defined actions to take when serious emergencies arise, plus guidelines for handling small emergencies on your own. Restore All, in conjunction with some of the most experienced educators in the Southeast, provides the training you need to tackle small losses with your own staff and partners with you to provide assistance in the event of a large emergency.
Because situations and needs never stay the same, ESP Membership provides a living document designed to change with you and your business. Our goal is to protect your business and assets by keeping you up to date in our field of expertise.
Restore All ESP Membership includes:
Before an Event
- Life Safety workplace training
- "What You Can Expect” training
- Disaster Response profile demonstrated by Restore All specialists
- Training for your staff to prepare them to act in an emergency situation.
During an Event
- Emergency response to get you back up and running quickly
- Regular updates to keep you and your tenants informed while cleanup is underway
- An arsenal of equipment to accomplish completion quickly and cost effectively
After an Event
- Debriefing session with those who need to know what was done, how it was done, and deliver the materials to cover your documentation needs
- Identify possible ways to prevent the problem from happening again
Let us tell you more about the benefits of signing up for a free ESP Membership. Call Restore All today to arrange an appointment.
Equipment Rental For DIY Drying
RestoreAll offers a host of rental options for those looking to tackle drying projects on their own. We can provide assistance to facility engineers, maintenance personnel, cleaning professionals, janitorial service providers, property managers, homeowners, or others.
Call today for rental rates and delivery options for:
- Commercial Grade Dehumidifiers
- Air Movers
- Ozone Machines
- Air Scrubbers
- Portable Room Air Conditioners
- and more