WE SPECIALIZE IN RETURN TO NORMAL.
You deserve a disaster restoration team that’s ready 24/7 with the experience and resources that get you back on track now. A team that follows industry standards of care to provide a fast, seamless restoration. A team committed to dealing with you with honesty and integrity while exceeding your expectations.
At Restore All, we’re specialists in damage restoration services. It’s all we do. We’ve built a strong track record of returning fire and water damaged businesses, institutions, and multifamily units to normal operations quickly, efficiently, and on-budget.
We have the team and in-house resources to handle any size incident at any type of property, including multifamily, commercial, school, government, industrial, high rise, medical/hospital, office, and homes. Our managers have over 50 years of hands-on fire, smoke, and water restoration, mold remediation, and construction experience. They are directly involved with every restoration operation from start to finish, avoiding the problems of multiple layers of management, and ensuring that decisions get made quickly without holding up your job.
Restore All team members are Xactimate certified and can work directly with your insurance adjuster so you don’t have to worry about out of pocket expenses. If you don’t have coverage, you will find our pricing among some of the most competitive in the industry and we can work with you on convenient payment terms. Check out our exclusive ESP membership. As an ESP member, you receive a wealth of training and emergency planning benefits that no other disaster response specialists offer in the region.
You can’t predict when a fire or water emergency will occur. But you can have the 24/7 resources ready to deal with any situation. Call Restore All today to put us on your trusted vendors list!
RestoreAll team members are certified in the following:
- Sewage Remediation - Hydrolab
- Specialty Floor Drying - Hydrolab
- Advanced Moisture Mapping - Hydrolab
- Bio Hazard Technician - Hydrolab
- Hazardous Materials Technician - State of Georgia
- Xactimate - Xactware, Inc.
- Applied Structural Drying - IICRC
- Water Restoration Technician - IICRC
- Infrared Inspection - Infrared Training Center (ITC)
- Clandestine Drug Labs - IAFF
- Introduction to Mitigation - FEMA
- Community Disaster Exercises - FEMA
- Emergency Planning - FEMA
- Disaster Contingency Planning - FEMA
- Certified Mold Inspector - CMI
- FSRT (fire & smoke restoration technician) - IICRC
- OCT (odor control technician) - IICRC
- CMT (certified mold technician) - RIA
- HST (health safety technician) - IICRC
- EPA Certified Lead Renovator